1 lb Lump Crabmeat
1/2 cup Diced Red Peppers
1/2 cup Diced Celery
1/2 cup Green Onions
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 Tbls. Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
As needed Bread crumbs for binding and Breading
2 Tbls. Chopped fresh dill
2 Tbls. Chopped fresh chives
As needed Salt and Pepper to taste
As needed Old Bay seasoning to taste
1. Saute the vegetables and the garlic for 3-4 minutes, then allow to cool.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and
3. Form into small round balls and roll in fine breadcrumbs.
4. Sear the cakes in a skillet and finish cooking them in a 350 f. oven.
5. Stick a lollipop stick into each one and reserve.
1 gal Mayonnaise
15-20 cloves Roasted garlic in olive oil (reserve oil for adjusting consistency)