Sarah Lenore was born and raised in Plymouth and has always had a passion for music. She spent much of her time in Michigan performing at county fairs, festivals and theatres. Now signed by Universal Republic/Cash Money Records, Sarah is returning to her home state to perform at a fundraiser for Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals.
Sarah has written a song called "Motor City" to sing at the event. She describes it as "about showing love to Detroit, showing the world how strong we are, and showing everyone how proud I am to be born and raised in Detroit."
Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 6:00pm
Penna's of Sterling, Sterling Heights, Michigan
The Ambassador Club of Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals is proud to present Showtime, starring Michigan’s own recording artist, Sara Lenore.
This dynamic evening will be held at Penna’s of Sterling and includes a cocktail hour, dinner and entertainment. Hors d’oeuvers will be followed by a short program and dinner will be served at 7:30 p.m. Proceeds will benefit Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals Surgical Services.
Individual tickets are $200 each (fair market value $57.00).
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Tina Lavinio-Mattinen at 586-263-2968. For ticket or event information, contact Caroline Kuo at 586-263-2964.
Buy Tickets Now
Gold Sponsor - $5,000
- One table of 10 with preferred seating
- Full page ad in program book (deadline September 4, 2013)
- Recognition as a “Gold Sponsor” in program book
- Recognition as “Gold Sponsor” on screen during event
- Signage in the lobby indicating “Gold Sponsor”
- Signage on all tables as “Gold Sponsor”
- Fair market value: $812
Silver Sponsor - $2,500
- One table of 10 with priority seating
- Full-page ad in program book (deadline September 4, 2013)
- Recognition as “Silver Sponsor” in program book
- Signage indicating “Silver Sponsor” at event
- Fair market value: $676
Bronze Sponsor - $1,500
- Four tickets with priority seating
- Recognition as a “Bronze Sponsor” in program book
- Signage indicating “Bronze Sponsor” at the event
- Fair market value: $304