DETROIT - A steering problem caused a plane to slide off the runway at Coleman A. Young International Airport early Wednesday morning.
The runway tower says the pilot of the plane reported the steering problem.
A tether was used to pull the plane off the grass and back onto the runway.
No was hurt.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Judge to decide if mom charged with murder can see kids
- Homeowners facing foreclosure get help
- Michigan withdraws offer to lease Belle Isle from Detroit
- Canton barn fire closes Michigan Ave.
- Detroit boy dies in west side house fire
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.