DETROIT - Detroit police say a 64-year-old man is dead and a 58-year-old man was wounded in a shooting at a residence known as a location for illegal narcotics.
Police say the shooting at the possible drug house happened Tuesday night in the 11600 block of Littlefield Street on the city's west side. The wounded man was listed in stable condition.
Police say the suspected shooter, described as a male, fled the scene. Police are seeking tips from the public in apprehending him.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Detroit Homicide Unit at (313)-596-2260.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Missing teen calls to say 'I'm okay,' then hangs up
- Dollar stores targeted by armed robbers in Warren, Detroit
- Ex-county official goes to trial for corruption charges
- Reward increased in Navy officer's murder investigation
- Victims in I-75 pileup in Detroit released from hospital
- Woman's body found in vacant house on Detroit's west side
- Communities sue Zoo, DIA to keep 'captured' tax money
- Meloni: Detroit Zoo and cautionary tale