MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - The Macomb County Sheriff's Office said a man was arrested last weekend on accusations he told people in a bar he was a federal marshal and on a manhunt.
In a statement about the incident, the sheriff's office said 58-year-old Timothy Hulquist allegedly displayed a holstered firearm Saturday inside Fritz's Pub on Main Street in Mount Clemens.
A witnesses called authorities on Hulquist when he appeared "intoxicated."
The firearm turned out to be an air-soft pistol.
Hulquist has been charged with being a disorderly person and resisting and obstructing.
The Clinton Township man has since been released on personal bond.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Man connected to mom, daughter murders sentenced
- Man connected to mom, daughter murders waives exam
- Brother, sister killed on same day in separate tragedies
- Wheel, car seat ... case of pickles all stolen from vehicle
- Vigil marks 2 years since couple was murdered in Detroit
- Missing veteran found safe in Troy
- Police: Thieves cutting through businesses rooftops
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.