ROYAL OAK TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A man accused of stealing an 82-year-old woman's purse this week in Royal Oak Township has been charged with a felony.
Kahri Lamar Bell is charged with larceny of a person, a 10-year felony, for the incident that happened Wednesday.
The victim was walking out of a store when Bell allegedly swiped her purse and took off.
Witnesses were able to chase Bell through the parking lot and hold him until Oakland County Sheriff's deputies could arrest him.
The victim wasn't hurt.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Pontiac has list of assets to sell off
- Coyote lurks in Farmington Hills
- Arrest made in father of seven's murder
- Southfield attorney giving away free divorce
- Radio host Frankie Darcell discusses surprise layoffs
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.