DETROIT - A man was rescued Friday morning from a burning home in Detroit.
The fire broke out at a home in the 100 block of Taylor Street near Second Avenue.
Firefighters had to save a man who was stuck in the attic.
He was taken to the hospital as a precaution but didn't appear to have any serious injuries.
The cause of the fire was not immediately released.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Slows Bar BQ to close while expanding
- Man, dog rescued from icy Lake Erie
- Police: Redford jewelry store owner beaten by robber
Copyright 2012 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.