LANSING, Mich. - Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder will deliver his third State of the State address on Jan. 16. during a joint session of the Michigan Legislature.
The address will begin at 7 p.m. and ClickOnDetroit.com will be live streaming it.
Snyder, a republican, has recently come under attacking for making Michigan the country's 24th right-to-work state.
The right-to-work was introduced and passed in the same day with no public meetings and other measures were raised, debated and approved in the wee, small hours of the session.
Snyder became the state's 48th governor when he assumed office on Jan. 1, 2011.
- Jobless rates fall to 7.9 in Michigan
- Gov. Snyder signs new emergency manager law
- Gov. Snyder gives year-end report
- Mich. governor nixes concealed-weapons bill
- Governor appoints financial review team for Detroit
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.