OTISVILLE, Mich. - A Michigan medical marijuana facility is partnering with a member of the Grammy-winning rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to cultivate and distribute a new strain of medical marijuana.
The Green Oasis and Stanley "Flesh-N-Bone" Howse have agreed to work together on "Phifty Caliber Kush," which they say has a noticeable floral taste and is an effective pain reliever.
he Flint-area dispensary's owner, Anthony Butler, calls the new pot strain "the best of the best."
Flesh-n-Bone Global executive Michael "Tony B." Bernardi tells The Flint Journal that Howse hopes the product can provide relief for any qualified, verified patient.
In addition to distributing "Phifty Caliber Kush," The Green Oasis could begin selling merchandise and possibly host a visit from Howse.
Michigan voters approved marijuana for some chronic medical conditions in 2008.
- Michigan medical marijuana users can get jobless benefits
- Michigan making money on medical marijuana
- Court rules Mich. marijuana law doesn't apply to workplace
- West Mich. pot ordinance found in conflict with state law
- Woman chokes trying to smuggle pot into Michigan prison
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.