A Michigan woman says she sucked up what appears to be a wiggling white worm when taking a sip of her son's packaged juice drink.
Emmie Field of Livingston County's Howell Township says she spit it out Sunday and saved it. She tells the Livingston County Daily Press & Argus of Howell there "wasn't enough mouthwash in the world to get the feeling out of my mouth."
READ: Slimy mold appears in Capri Sun juice pouch
Illinois-based Kraft Foods Group Inc. says it's investigating, and laboratory officials are expected to visit Field's home Friday. Kraft Foods says in a statement that it can't be sure of what was found without examining the Capri Sun drink pouch.
The drink was for Field's 18-month-old son Carter. The store where it was sold says it also has contacted Kraft Foods.