DETROIT - A Chesterfield Township man who owned a produce business in the Thumb area of Michigan was electrocuted at his business Wednesday.
Michigan State Police say 50-year-old Henry DeBlouw was working on a temperature control for a refrigerator unit at Mike Pirrone Produce in Mussey Township when he was shocked. He was pronounced dead at Port Huron Hospital.
The Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating his death.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.