Flat Rock Community High School evacuated due to fire in girls' bathroom

Small fire in girls' bathroom prompts high school evacuation in Flat Rock

By Dave Bartkowiak - Web Producer

FLAT ROCK, Mich. - Flat Rock Community High School was evacuated Wednesday afternoon due to a small fire in a girls' bathroom.

The high school is located on Gibraltar Road just east of Telegraph Road.

There were no reports of injuries.

It's not clear what the damage to the school may be.

Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.