PONTIAC, Mich. - A violent collision at a Pontiac intersection has left one man dead and two others hurt.
The Oakland County Sheriff's Office said James Krajenka of Macomb Township was killed Tuesday evening when his Chevrolet pickup truck collided with a Lexus at Woodward and University Drive.
The Sheriff's Office said a light at the intersection wasn't working and neither driver stopped.
Krajenka wasn't wearing a seat belt.
A 42-year-old passenger who was also in Krajenka's pickup was taken to the hospitalized with minor injuries.
The 47-year-old driver of the Lexus was also hospitalized.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Trash collectors find parakeets on West Bloomfield curb
- Drug cases dropped due to Sheriff deputy's mistake
- Thief targets woman at Southfield gas station
- No Walmart for Southfield
- Picture could help close Farmington's only unsolved murder
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.