SOUTHGATE, Mich. - Michigan State Police say a rollover crash in Southgate has left a 53-year-old man dead.
The crash happened Wednesday evening on northbound Interstate 75 near Northline Road in Southgate. Police say a vehicle driven by John Watson of Wayne County's Brownstown Township lost control, ran into a median and rolled. The vehicle was then hit by a semi-truck.
Police say Watson wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
The roadway was closed for about four hours. No other injuries were reported.
Read more Local News headlines from across metro Detroit:
- Resume lie exposed by ex-husband
- Fire sweeps through Warren strip mall
- Struggling Westland mother gets surprise
- Parking may stand in way of new hotel complex
- Royal Oak could put brakes on bikes
Copyright 2012 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.