ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The annual University of Michigan Spring Football game will benefit C.S. Mott Children's Hospital again this year.
The football scrimmage will take place at the Big House on Saturday, April 13th. The admission price is free, but fans can make a donation of choice to the Mott Children's Hospital upon entering the gates to the game. Donations are accepted at any level, but fans will receive giveaways for the following amounts:
- $5 – An authentic Spring Game jersey patch identical to those worn by the players during the 2013 Spring Game
- $10 – Spring Game cinch backpack
- $20 – Mott stadium bench seat cushion, approved for regular-season use
- $250 – Four (4) passes to a preseason football practice (tentatively scheduled for Aug. 24)
- $500 – Brady Hoke autographed football AND four (4) passes to a preseason football practice (tentatively scheduled for Aug. 24)
- $1,500 – Pre-game sideline pass for two (2)
Since 2010, the Spring Game has raised nearly $1 million for the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital. Fans can also donate at http://mottchildren.org/spring-game/.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.