MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - A 29-year-old Mt. Clemens man has been charged on allegations he abused his 3-week-old daughter.
Macomb County Sheriff Anthony Wickersham said Lance Finner will be arraigned Monday on a charge of first-degree child abuse.
Wickersham said investigators were called to Children's Hospital in Detroit on Oct. 31 when doctors concluded the girl was suffering from multiple fractures.
She was being watched by Finner when she suffered her injuries.
Finner is being held on a $2,000,000 bond.
First-degree child abuse carries a sentence of up to life in prison.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Roseville man reported missing has been found
- Warren mom charged with offering 4-year-old to man
- L. Brooks Patterson blasts Orr's regional water plan
- Man connected to mom, daughter murders sentenced
- Brother, sister killed on same day in separate tragedies
- Wheel, car seat ... case of pickles all stolen from vehicle
- Vigil marks 2 years since couple was murdered in Detroit
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.