Age-progressed photos show older Skelton brothers
Tanner, Alexander and Andrew Skelton were last seen in Morenci on Thanksgiving 2010
New photos show the missing Skelton boys aged two years to represent what they would look like today.
Tanner, Alexander and Andrew Skelton were last seen at their father's home in Morenci near the Michigan-Ohio border on Thanksgiving 2010. The three Skelton boys were supposed to be returned to their mother.
The Michigan appeals court has declined to hear an appeal of the prison sentence ordered for John Skelton, the Lenawee County man blamed for the disappearance of his three sons.
--John Skelon pleaded no contest last year to charges of unlawful imprisonment
John Skelton pleaded no contest last year to charges of unlawful imprisonment.
Watch: Morenci mourns missing Skelton boys
Judge Margaret Noe exceeded sentencing guidelines and sent Skelton to prison for 10 to 15 years. The appeals court last week turned down Skelton's delayed request to challenge that punishment. A message seeking comment was left for his lawyer Thursday.
Watch: What Skelton boys' mother thinks really happened
Authorities believe the Skelton brothers are dead.
What John Skelton told Local 4
Local 4's Sandra Ali spoke with John Skelton about his missing boys in November of 2011.
Skelton said he believes his children were being abused. He said he reached out for help from a group of people who rescue children.
He said he agreed to give the boys up to the group for just one night, Thanksgiving night. He said it was supposed to be a "trial run" but he never saw his boys or the people from the group again