MACOMB COUNTY, Mich. - The 63-year-old owner of a Macomb Township ice cream store was arraigned Monday on charges of sexually assaulting an employee.
Antonino Giannola of Chesterfield Township was arrested Sunday and charged with fourth degree criminal sexual conduct.
Police say a 15-year-old store employee alleges she was assaulted by Giannola. The victim said the assault took place when the two were alone in the store located on 21 Mile Road.
Fourth degree criminal sexual conduct is a misdemeanor offense in Michigan.
Giannola was given a $20,000 cash or surety bond. The name of the ice cream store was not released by police.
- 6 teens killed when SUV flips into pond
- Awrey's Bakery back in business Monday
- Funeral Monday for Miracles founder Bobby Rogers
- 6 injured after car runs stop sign in NW Detroit
- Detroit police: 2011 slaying suspect turns self in
- Detroit man arraigned on triple murder charges
- Finding "Quality" Family Time
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.