DEARBORN HEIGHTS - An arrest has been made in a Dearborn Heights hit-and-run early Wednesday morning that left a man hospitalized.
Police said 24-year-old Steven Damian was walking along the curb at Van Buren Street and Telegraph Road when he was hit.
Damian is in intensive care, but his family members told Local 4 he is beginning to gain consciousness.
Police said a witness gave them a description of the Ford F-150 that hit Damian and they were able to track it down later in the day.
There is also one person in custody but police are not yet releasing anymore details.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Train with 34 passengers slams into car
- Korean War soldier's body identified, laid to rest
- Whopper fish tale, giant goldfish caught
- Drunk driving crackdown nets 103 arrests in Michigan
- Adrian police seek man with stolen lottery tickets
- Ghost hunters welcome at Mich. mansion
- Prisoner attacked, killed in Upper Peninsula prison
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.