House Republicans passed a bill establishing so-called "STEM" visas last fall, but it was largely opposed by Democrats because it canceled another visa program.
- Bashara trial could be unprecedented
- Arctic air settles over Metro Detroit
- Birmingham booze burglar hits Kroger
- Talks underway to protect DIA art
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes