House Republicans passed a bill establishing so-called "STEM" visas last fall, but it was largely opposed by Democrats because it canceled another visa program.
- Massive road projects may be coming to metro Detroit
- War vet gets prison for robbery in Macomb County
- Michigan man who fleeced inmates' kin faces prison
- Michigan Senate OKs allowing schools to be dissolved
- Cipriano murder trial continues for Mitchell Young
- How viable is plan for events center, Red Wings arena?
- Snyder expected to arrive in Michigan early Thursday
- Money, food stolen from little league
- Center, Red Wings arena planned for north end of downtown
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies