(CNN) -- The United States has concrete proof that terrorists are making changes and taking actions that are going to "make our job harder" as a result of the disclosure of the previously secret government surveillance programs by Edward Snowden, NSA Director Keith Alexander said Thursday. Alexander defended the programs, saying the reason for the secrecy was not to hide the programs from the American public, but to hide them from "those who walk among you" who seek to launch terrorist attacks.
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- Selling home during holiday season?
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams
- Teacher fatally shot in Libya grew up in Michigan
- Leave condolences for Nelson Mandela
- Dog attacked with machete recovers, finds home