(CNN) -- The issue of talking points on the Benghazi attack "has been a side show," President Barack Obama said Monday. The administration was clear that immediately after the attack it was not clear who had carried it out, he said. In the last few days, the issue of talking points has been "spun up," Obama argued. "There's no there there."
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court
- GM's new CEO Mary Barra
- Police investigate alleged beating of Lions fan in Philly