(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Wednesday he is "a firm believer that climate change is real" and that "it is impacted by human behavior and carbon emissions," adding that his second term provides a chance "to do something about it" if Democrats and Republicans are prepared to make some "tough political" decisions.
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams
- Teacher fatally shot in Libya grew up in Michigan