(CNN) -- Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warned Wednesday that upcoming automatic spending cuts would result in "the most serious readiness crisis" faced by the military in over a decade.
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- DIA leaders on discussions with federal mediators
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson
- Police: Slain player targeted because of clothes
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400M
- Over-the-top H20 bills lead to Shelby Twp. town hall
- Suspect in Birmingham Seaholm carjacking in court