(CNN) -- Sen. Rand Paul ended his day-long filibuster at 12:38 a.m. Thursday, almost 13 hours after he began speaking. The Kentucky Republican tried to stall a confirmation vote on CIA Director nominee John Brennan.
- How viable is plan for events center, Red Wings arena?
- Snyder expected to arrive in Michigan early Thursday
- The Cipriano murder trial continues for Mitchell Young
- Money, food stolen from little league
- Center, Red Wings arena planned for north end of downtown
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies
- Was cost of digging for Hoffa worth it?
- Mike Duggan: I only blame myself
- Fans approve downtown arena plans
- Law will quiet complaints over loud fireworks in Michigan