(CNN) -- Sen. Rand Paul ended his day-long filibuster at 12:38 a.m. Thursday, almost 13 hours after he began speaking. The Kentucky Republican tried to stall a confirmation vote on CIA Director nominee John Brennan.
- Watch live: Cipriano murder trial continues for Mitchell Young
- Massive road projects may be coming to metro Detroit
- Michigan Supreme Court axes judge for misconduct
- War vet gets prison for robbery in Macomb County
- Michigan man who fleeced inmates' kin faces prison
- Michigan Senate OKs allowing schools to be dissolved
- How viable is plan for events center, Red Wings arena?
- Snyder expected to arrive in Michigan early Thursday
- Money, food stolen from little league
- Center, Red Wings arena planned for north end of downtown