(CNN) -- The Obama administration has responded to GOP questions about President Obama's actions on the night of the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, administration officials said. Sen. Carl Levin, chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, received a letter from the White House, the sources said. This comes amid concern that Republicans will filibuster Obama's nomination of Chuck Hagel for defense secretary if they feel they aren't getting appropriate answers to their questions.
- Court rules Duggan will remain off Detroit mayoral ballot
- Diver finds 97-year-old message in bottle in Lake St. Clair
- Trial ordered for Sanilac County Woman in false rape claim
- Hung jury, mistrial declared in Weekley's trial
- Cadaver dogs called in to help search at Hoffa dig site
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Why do the sirens sound if there's no tornado warning?
- Help a local teacher who is battling cancer
- Exam IDs body in Clinton River as missing kayaker
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"