(CNN) -- The FBI said Thursday it confirmed the presence of the deadly poison ricin in letters sent to a U.S. senator and President Barack Obama. A suspect has been arrested in the case.
- Michigan puts restrictions on abortion insurance
- Bashara trial could be unprecedented
- Arctic air settles over Metro Detroit
- Birmingham booze burglar hits Kroger
- Talks underway to protect DIA art
- Viral dance-off at Palace earns Today Show award
- Motown transforms into Meridian Winter Blast
- 'Tracing Skylines' turns Detroit into urban ski slopes
- Mandela ceremony interpreter called a 'fake'
- New $25,000 reward offered in Heidelberg Project arson