(CNN) -- President Barack Obama urged supporters of tougher gun laws on Monday to tell opponents of that effort that "there's no legislation to eliminate all guns; there's no legislation being proposed to subvert the Second Amendment."
- Couple rescued after boat takes on water in Lake St. Clair
- Will this dig finally find Hoffa remains?
- Video: What Tucker Cipriano told police after attacks
- DTE Energy: 22,000 without power
- Elderly woman scammed out of $25,000
- Video: Tucker Cipriano tells all to police after attack
- Ex-Hoffa friend wants case solved
- Tucker Cipriano pleads no contest to murdering his father
- No verdict after Day 2 in Weekley's trial
- Feds digging in Oakland Township for Jimmy Hoffa remains