(CNN) -- President Barack Obama urged supporters of tougher gun laws on Monday to tell opponents of that effort that "there's no legislation to eliminate all guns; there's no legislation being proposed to subvert the Second Amendment."
- City Council to discuss new Red Wings arena deal
- 2014 safest new vehicles list released
- Preliminary exam Thursday for dad charged in fatal fire
- Rod Meloni: Wasted food at Wayne County jails?
- Man caught on camera stealing packages
- Witness describes car crash before Renisha McBride was shot
- Fowlerville student gun threat deemed invalid
- Gov. Snyder block Bridge Card use at certain ATMs
- Former DPS accountant sentenced on multiple charges
- Rod Meloni: Odd turn of events postpones bankruptcy hearing