School tax proposals: View results
Several Metro Detroit school districts held votes on Feb. 25
Published On: Feb 24 2014 07:10:55 PM EST Updated On: Feb 25 2014 08:54:45 PM EST
Voters went to the polls on Tuesday to decide several tax issues for a handful of metro Detroit schools and a library.
- Clawson Public Schools: A $9.98 million bond proposal for remodeling, furnishing and other security enhancing purposes.
- West Bloomfield Schools: A proposal to renew 5 mills on primary residences and 18 mills on non-primary residences - for 10 years - for general operating purposes.
- Salem-South Lyon District Library: They’re asking for an additional 0.495 mill for 20 years to help library operations.
Click here to get results from Oakland County
- Grosse Pointe Public Schools System: Technology bond -- View FAQ on the GPPSS Technology Bond
- Westwood Community Schools: A proposal to renew 18 mills on non-homestead property for 20 years for operating purposes.
- Wyandotte Public Schools: Non Homestead Property Tax Renewal
Click here to get results from Wayne County
- Anchor Bay Schools: This proposal will allow the school district to continue to levy the statutory rate of 18 mills on all property, except principal residence and other property exempted by law, required for the school district to receive its revenue per pupil foundation allowance.
Click here to get results from Macomb County