TAYLOR, Mich. -
Taylor police on Friday said Advance America had bumped up their initial $25,000 reward by $10,000 in the murder case of employee Chelsea Small.
Crime Stoppers is also offering $2,500.
Small was working Nov. 12 when a man entered the store and opened fire on her.
Small's mother, Debi Kamin, said the holiday season has been "extremely difficult."
"I'm at a loss," she added. "She is missed greatly."
Kamin thanked the community for their outpouring of support and again asked anyone who knew anything about her daughter's shooting to come forward.
The man is described as 35 to 50 years old with a stocky build. He has dark, bushy hair and was wearing a blue jacket, a baseball cap, a white under shirt, black pants and light colored shoes.
Previous stories related to Chelsea Small's murder:
- Reward is $27.5K in search for cash advance clerk's killer
- $2,500 reward offered in search for Taylor clerk's murderer
- Surveillance video of Taylor murder suspect released
- Mother recalls final conversation with murdered Taylor clerk
- Taylor murder surveillance images
- Video, images show suspect in Taylor cash advance murder
- Mother of 2 shot to death at cash advance store in Taylor
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.