ROSEVILLE, Mich. - Roseville police said they've arrested a man who is accused of robbing a store with a BB gun.
Police said a store in the 31000 block of Gratiot Avenue was robbed Thursday night by a man who produced a gun and demanded cash from the register before fleeing.
Police said just an hour later a man matching the description of the robber was reported by Clinton Township police who were investigating a separate incident.
Roseville police confirmed the identity of the robber and he was arrested with a BB gun that looked like a handgun.
The suspect is 20-year-old Fraser resident Solomon Hartman.
He's charged with one count of armed robber.
Police said they recovered the cash that was stolen.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Free take home kit to screen for colon cancer
- Chesterfield Township police find loot of stolen property
- Furloughs, fewer flights facing Selfridge
- Chrysler workers to hold protest
- Ex-Eastpointe officer avoids prison time for misconduct
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.