DETROIT - Sanders is celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Bumpy Cake by adding cheesecake to their lineup.
The two new cheesecake flavors are Chocolate Fudge Bumpy Cheesecake and New York Style Cheesecake.
The Chocolate Fudge Bumpy Cheesecake has the traditional bumpy appearance but the ridges are buttercream cheesecake as opposed to the traditional buttercream bumps on the cake. Rich chocolate cheesecake sits on top of a chocolate cookie base and chocolate fudge ganache covers the entire decadent dessert.
These 8-inch cheesecakes are available in the freezer section for $24.99.
Locations where you can buy the cheesecakes:
- Sanders, Clinton Township, 23770 Hall Rd.
- Sanders, Rochester, 436 South Main St.
- Sanders, Birmingham, 167 N. Old Woodward
- Sanders, Grosse Pointe, 16837 Kercheval
- Sanders, Novi, Twelve Oaks
- Sanders, Livonia, Laurel Park Place Mall
- Sanders, St. Clair Shores, 31075 Harper