Bacon-flavored mouthwash? Scope claims it's true.
On the Proctor and Gamble brand's website, the product is touted as tasting like bacon but won't leave your breath smelling like it.
"For breath that sizzles" is the tag line and the company says the bacon mouthwash has "zero nutritional value and does not serve as an acceptable substitute for food."
Many are speculating Scope is pulling an early April Fool's joke.
Tell us what you think by leaving your comments below.Scope video on bacon mouthwash
- Want some 'Chicken Wing Thing' ice cream?
- McDonald's to launch egg-white McMuffin
- Burger King goes turkey
- 5 foods your heart will thank you for eating
- Disabled piglet hams his way to fame
- What are unhealthiest fast-food items?