SOUTHFIELD, Mich. - A 13-year-old Southfield girl who had been reported missing has been found safe.
Police said Kendall Leigh Fane left Levey Middle School Monday during a morning class to use the restroom, but didn't return.
She was found safe in Detroit on Wednesday.
Police said family members told them they were aware that the teen was communicating via social media with older men.
Fane is described as black, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 130 pounds with brown eyes and long straight black hair.
She was last seen wearing a blue button up shirt, dark pants, a black pea coat and black boots.
Anyone with information on Fane's whereabouts is asked to call Southfield police at 248-795-5500.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Southfield police host 'Girl's Night Out' for protection
- Man charged with murder in girlfriend's strangulation death
- Man charged in online threat to blow up Novi school
- Milford students ruffle feathers with 'Harlem Shake'
- Farmington Hills gym suddenly closes
- Community rallies around sick teacher
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.