Gov. Rick Snyder, Michigan Department of Corrections Director Dan Heyns, Mayor Dave Bing, Detroit Police Department Chief James Craig, and Judge Michael Talbot will speak Thursday morning at the opening of the Detroit Detention Center, a new, city-state partnership to improve public safety.
- 2 in custody after soldier killed trying to stop carjackers
- Father has warning about K2 after losing son
- Man killed when truck he's working on falls
- 3 races to watch with primary less than a week away
- Fundraising begins for remodel at Detroit high school
- Canada, Michigan officials to announce bridge plan
- Oakland County 'triangle' project begins
- Forecast: Stuck in a rut in metro Detroit
- Porch shooting jury hears firearms expert
- What's up with Michigan's Proposal 1?