In two rulings, the Supreme Court gave major victories to same-sex couples. In the first, regarding the Defense of Marriage Act, it overturned a ban on federal benefits for same-sex married couples. In the second, on Proposition 8, a California case, the court dismissed an appeal. This means same-sex couples will be able to get married in that state.
- Oakland men's basketball stuck in Ohio
- Check list: Cities under snow emergency
- Toledo mayor in critical after heart attack while driving
- Watch: Sunday evening weather webcast
- Check school closings list here
- MSP: Spin-out crashes on snowy roads
- Enter contest: Jimmy Fallon Superfan Giveaway
- Flashpoint: Tom Lewand talks Lions, Super Bowl
- Skip the wings & the pizza!
- 3 teens in custody in connection to St. Clair Shores damage