Canton Charter Academy hosting cyber safety program for parents
Canton school to host event showing parents how to monitor child’s internet activity on February 26
As social media continues to evolve at a rapid pace, the need for parents to stay informed about ways their children are communicating online remains a priority.
The Canton Charter Academy located on Ford Road will host a cyber safety program for parents on Tuesday, February 26.
A representative from the Michigan Attorney General’s office will speak to parents during the program which starts at 6 p.m.
The one hour session will teach parents tools they can use at home to monitor their child’s internet activity and prevent cyber-bullying.
For more information on the event contact Mark Meyer at 517- 487- 9320.
More Education Headlines:
- Students wear KKK costumes to hockey game
- Study: Lead exposure impacts MEAP scores in Detroit
- Detroit Schools celebrate, seek volunteer readers
- Pairing up to take pain out of college search
- Report: Funding schools by need will improve achievement
- Colleges find new way to get grads hired