(CNN) -- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy said Friday that controversial orders he issued a day earlier that essentially give him unchecked power "are meant to achieve political and social stability." His comments came as protesters stormed offices of the Muslim Brotherhood's political wing in at least two different cities.
- Mitch Albom to sign copies of book at Art Van
- Look around; Detroit Library offers tours
- Detroit Dog Rescue hosts Pet Pantry Project
- West Bloomfield treasurer could be removed from office
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit