(CNN) -- More than 60 children died in a crush in the early hours Tuesday after watching a New Year's Eve fireworks display in the former Ivory Coast capital, Abidjan, state media reported.The victims ranged in age from 8 to 15, according to official news agency AIP.
- Can drinking diet soda damage your teeth as fast as doing drugs?
- 3 Allen Park schools on lockdown
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near Atlanta airport
- DIA responds to idea of selling off artwork
- DIA artwork could be sold off if city goes into bankruptcy
- Unemployment benefits are still available over the Memorial Day weekend
- Person killed in crash on Ortonville Road in Brandon Twp.
- Dozens of dogs rescued from Michigan puppy mill
- I-75 construction expected to end post Memorial Day weekend
- Mich. court says insurer doesn't have to buy van