(CNN) -- A suicide bomber detonated explosives outside the Mogadishu home of Somalian Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon on Tuesday, his spokesman said. The spokesman, Garad Salad, could not immediately say whether the explosion resulted in casualties.
- Coast Guardsmen from Selfridge head to Muskegon
- Kilpatrick to have surgery on bum knee
- 16-year-old shot, killed in southwest Detroit
- Go Blue! More students want to go to U of M
- Carjacking suspect killed in police chase
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.
- 2 men charged with armed robbery in Waterford
- Royal Oak to take census on dogs
- Monroe doctor loses license over sex crime convictions
- What did they say? New Kmart commercial is a gas