(CNN) -- A woman was found shot and killed in the Pretoria home belonging to South African Olympian Oscar Pistorius, nicknamed the "Blade Runner," South African police said Thursday. Brig. Denice Beukes said officers have arrested a 26-year-old man in connection with the shooting and that he will appear in Pretoria magistrate court sometime Thursday. Pistorius, who is 26, was cooperating with police.
- 16-year-old shot, killed in SW Detroit
- Ann Arbor schools whooping cough outbreak worsens
- Commission allows Duggan to stay on Detroit ballot
- Robbery victim shoots, kills suspect
- Man with hammer robs Waterford gas station clerk
- Review team: City of Hamtramck in financial emergency
- Snow cone vendor uses toilet, puts food on floor
- Coast Guardsmen from Selfridge head to Muskegon
- Hamtramck H.S. teacher turned peeping tom
- Teen says stranger approached her on Van Dyke Ave.