(CNN) -- A woman was found shot and killed in the Pretoria home belonging to South African Olympian Oscar Pistorius, nicknamed the "Blade Runner," South African police said Thursday. Brig. Denice Beukes said officers have arrested a 26-year-old man in connection with the shooting and that he will appear in Pretoria magistrate court sometime Thursday. Pistorius, who is 26, was cooperating with police.
- Bob Ficano hires Warren Evans
- Selling home during holiday season?
- Detroit house fire that killed 2 boys under investigation
- Philanthropist offers $5M to help protect Detroit art
- FDA approves breakthrough treatment for hepatitis C
- Rand Paul has ideas to help Detroit
- House fire in Detroit claims lives of 2 young boys
- Waterford police searching for PNC Bank robber
- Michigan State Police adds 12 canine teams
- Teacher fatally shot in Libya grew up in Michigan