TROY, Mich. - A pressurized container exploded Monday morning in a Troy building, causing some damage to its roof.
Troy fire officials said the explosion happened at 10:30 a.m. at MGA Research's Hydraulic Durability test lab, which is on Elliot Drive near 14 Mile and Dequindre roads.
No fire resulted from the explosion, but a clean up was required.
No one was hurt.
The company does research for crash tests.
More Local News headlines:
- 2 new Mich. meningitis infections linked to outbreak
- Coast Guard out to catch fake 'mayday' caller in Michigan
- Coast Guard ship gets new owner despite protests
- Advocates want statewide vote on wolf hunting
- Dexter market owner pleads no contest to animal cruelty
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.