DETROIT - The 20-year-old man charged with murder in the death of his father who was attacked with a baseball bat had pleaded no contest.
Tucker Cipriano on Monday pleaded no contest to felony murder, accepting the mandatory life sentence in prison without parole.
Robert Cipriano was killed inside his Farmington Hills home in April 2012. His wife, Rose, and another son, Sal, were also attacked. Sal Cipriano still is in a hospital.
Tucker Cipriano's co-defendant, Mitchell Young, is also on trial.
The two had been originally charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder.
- Slow jury selection for Mitchell Young in Cipriano trial
- From the courtroom: Jury selection for Mitchell Young
- IMAGES: Mitchell Young in court on June 13
- Jury seated in Cipriano murder trial
- Cipriano family supporters battle prosecutor for plea deal
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.