WARREN, Mich. -
Police say the man went into the Huntington Bank on Ryan Road, just south of Nine Mile Road, and passed a note to a teller Monday.
No one was hurt and the suspect fled the bank with an undisclosed amount of money.
According to Warren police, the suspect was out on parole for a previous bank robbery.
The man's parole agent recognized him from bank surveillance images and an aresst was made.
The FBI is now handling the case and the suspect's name was not released.
- Man dies, 2 others hurt in crash at Pontiac intersection
- Towel-clad man arrested for gun threat at Ferndale motel
- Trash collectors find parakeets on West Bloomfield curb
- Firefighter hurt battling blaze at Detroit home
- Former DPL contractor indicted for bribery of official
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.