WARREN, Mich. - A Warren man entertained a judge in 37th District Court with a rap performance during his arraignment.
Callius Moon was before Judge John Chmura on Wednesday when he began to rap his response to the judge's questions.
He is charged with threatening to kill his girlfriend and resisted arrest.
LISTEN: Warren man raps for judge.
Judge Chmura laughed out loud and told Moon his performance was impressive.
Despite the tune, Moon is still facing charges.
- Masked gunmen get away after chase in Harper Woods
- Forecast calls for up to foot of snow in Michigan
- Michigan Senate votes to cut tax for vehicle sales
- Woman dies in crash on Outer Drive in Dearborn
- Michigan lays out initiatives to benefit veterans
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.