TROY, Mich. - A woman says that 50 or more pine cones were shoved into the engine compartment of her car overnight, causing it to overheat and melt the fuse box.
The woman said that she parked her vehicle in the parking lot of the Troy Community Center at 3179 Livernois Road on May 31 at around 9 p.m. Her vehicle was left there overnight while she attended an event at the center.
When she returned her vehicle wouldn't run correctly, and she discovered that all the oil had been drained from the vehicle and the pine cones had been shoved in.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.