ANN ARBOR, Mich. - A Washtenaw County man accused of sexually assaulting underage girls he met on Facebook has pleaded guilty in one of the cases.
Paul Joseph Creps faced four third-degree criminal sexual conduct charges in two cases. There was one case for each victim.
Creps pleaded guilty this week to two of the counts in exchange for the dismissal of the two others, reports AnnArbor.com.
Prosecutors have said Creps contacted the victims through Facebook, picked them up in his truck and had sex with them in the vehicle.
The 23-year-old from Ypsilanti Township will be sentenced on March 6.
The maximum prison term for third-degree criminal sexual conduct is 15 years.
The charge is defined as engaging in sexual penetration with a person between 13 and 16 years old.
- Truck stolen off lot leads to police chase
- Hollywood romance: Our fave celeb couples
- Alicia Keys coming to Detroit in April
- Detroit woman has been missing since December
- Sketch released in Farmington Hills, Northville attacks
- State yanks Dearborn Heights doctor's license after arrest
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.