CANTON, Mich. - Michigan State Police are investigating a fatal car crash on I-275 near the Michigan Avenue exit.
The accident happened at 4:30 a.m. on southbound I-275. Police say Desiree Sharron Richard-Moble was driving a 2005 Jeep on the Interstate when she struck a guard rail.
The Jeep then left the roadway and rolled over. The 41-year-old driver from Ypsilanti, was the only occupant in the car.
Moble was transported to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Police continue to investigate the crash and say it is unclear if alcohol or seat belts were a factor in the accident.
- Michigan lawmaker introduces school attendance bill
- Driver leads Downriver police on chase
- Wayne County prosecutor says cuts endanger public safety
- Vet school professor enters plea in neglect case
- Thief swipes donation jars meant for girl fighting leukemia
- Determination helps solve Highland Park cold case murder
- OU sued for suspending 'Hot for Teacher' student
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.