Rodrigue Beaubois, a fourth-year guard for the Dallas Mavericks, underwent successful surgery on his left hand Wednesday. Beaubois fractured the left second metacarpal during this past Sunday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder. No timetable has been set for Beaubois' return.
- Tigers take on Twins following Friday’s one-hitter
- Red Wings look to eliminate the Blackhawks in Game 5
- Tigers' Sanchez throws 1-hit game against Minnesota Twins
- LaMarr Woodley, Jimmy King to participate in Golf Classic
- Wings beat Blackhawks 2-0 in Game 4, take 3-1 series lead
- Wings, Tigers both play tonight: Who are you watching?
- Stafford returns to school
- Preview: Wings, Blackhawks in Game 4
- Preview: Tigers host Minnesota Twins
- Tigers, AAA Michigan promote teen driving safety