Monta Ellis simply took over in the fourth quarter. Refusing to let the Bucks lose, Ellis scored 25 of his game-high 39 points in the final period, lifting Milwaukee to a 115-109 victory over the Orlando Magic on Sunday afternoon at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. The Bucks (33-32) had only 70 points through three quarters but scored 45 points in the final period to pull out the victory and end a three-game losing streak. Ersan Ilyasova had 20 points and 11 rebounds for the Bucks and Brandon Jennings added 15 points and 14 assists. Arron Afflalo led the Magic (18-49) with 24 points and Maurice Harkless had 23. Former Bucks player Tobias Harris had 14 points and eight rebounds before fouling out late in the fourth quarter.
- Orioles beat Verlander, Tigers 5-2
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Preview: Verlander, Tigers face Orioles
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- Red Wings, Pavel Datsyuk agree to 3-year deal
- Scherzer now 10-0, Tigers win 5-1
- Bruins beat Blackhawks 2-0, lead finals 2-1
- Vincent Goodwill talks Pistons' hiring of Mo Cheeks
- Parker, Goodwill talk Tigers, Lions, Pistons on SFE
- Tigers put RHP Anibal Sanchez, C Alex Avila on DL