Monta Ellis simply took over in the fourth quarter. Refusing to let the Bucks lose, Ellis scored 25 of his game-high 39 points in the final period, lifting Milwaukee to a 115-109 victory over the Orlando Magic on Sunday afternoon at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. The Bucks (33-32) had only 70 points through three quarters but scored 45 points in the final period to pull out the victory and end a three-game losing streak. Ersan Ilyasova had 20 points and 11 rebounds for the Bucks and Brandon Jennings added 15 points and 14 assists. Arron Afflalo led the Magic (18-49) with 24 points and Maurice Harkless had 23. Former Bucks player Tobias Harris had 14 points and eight rebounds before fouling out late in the fourth quarter.
- Blackhawks beat Red Wings 4-1 to stay alive
- Tigers fall just shy of erasing 3-run deficit against Twins
- It's on! Red Wings look to oust Blackhawks
- Tigers take on Twins following Friday’s one-hitter
- Tigers' Sanchez throws 1-hit game against Minnesota Twins
- LaMarr Woodley, Jimmy King to participate in Golf Classic
- Wings beat Blackhawks 2-0 in Game 4, take 3-1 series lead
- Wings, Tigers both play tonight: Who are you watching?
- Stafford returns to school
- Preview: Wings, Blackhawks in Game 4